As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2006
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2003
- Over 25 years of customer service experience
- Detailed familiarity with Sacramento County, South Placer County, and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Broker-Associate, Andy Loberg Real Estate Group—Rocklin, CA 2016 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Broker-Associate, Haney Garcia Realty Group—Rocklin, CA 2014 – 2016
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Broker-Associate, RE/MAX Gold—Roseville, CA 2013 – 2014
Broker-Associate, Security Pacific Real Estate—Fair Oaks, CA 2003 – 2013
Service Manager, AutoWest Dodge—Roseville, CA 1993 – 2003
- Greeted customers, recommended vehicle care services, followed car through service from beginning to end, dealt with pricing, repairs, and warranty. Kept customer informed of progress throughout the day
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Placer County Association of REALTORS®
- Master’s Club, Placer County Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
1300 National Dr 170, Sacramento, CA 95834